Dear First Tee Tri-Valley Family,
We hope you’ve had a chance to go out and play some golf now that some courses have opened! Please see below for a status update on our chapter.
- We are tentatively looking to resume programming the week of June 1st. We will hold mini camps for the month of June. We will start our Summer Life Skill Classes and Summer Camps the week of July 6th. This is pending the OK from our golf course partner, health orders from the County and State as well as coach availability. We will provide more information on registering for this session as soon as possible.
- If your junior was registered for the Spring Session or Spring Tournament Series, your registration(s) will be credited towards a future enrollment session. As of today, Summer Camps are still on the schedule. Note that some camps may need to be rescheduled depending on golf course availability and County/State health orders. We will inform you of these changes if/as they happen.
- We are currently working on updating policies and procedures to comply with CDC, Alameda County Health Services and First Tee Headquarters guidelines. This will include but is not limited to wearing face masks during classes.
- PLEASE NOTE: One of the changes we will implement is a reduction in class sizes, as such, some of the more popular class levels will likely be impacted. We are exploring ways to reduce this impact.
- Our fundraising efforts have been severely hurt by this crisis; at the same time, we expect to see an increase in financial aid requests from families impacted by the pandemic. If you or anyone you know would like to provide financial support to First Tee Tri-Valley please visit the Donate page on our website.
- You can also help First Tee of Tri-Valley by shopping with Amazon Smile. When you shop at Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate a portion of the money to First Tee Tri-Valley. (Please note: Our Organization’s legal name is Partner’s Fore Golf)
We’re always happy to hear from you in case you have any questions. We look forward to being back at the golf course, seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. Remember to always exhibit the First Tee Code of Conduct, Core Values wherever you go and stay safe!
To see our new COVID 19 Safety procedures
First Tee Code of Conduct: Respect for myself, respect for others, respect for my surroundings
First Tee Nine Core Values: Respect, Courtesy, Responsibility, Honesty, Sportsmanship, Confidence, Judgment, Perseverance, Integrity
Stay safe and healthy!!
All the best,